Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's not...

...do the thing where I tell you why I haven't been blogging.  Hi, there!

So, here is my life in a picture:



Core D--We started our school year the first of August.  This year we decided to go with Sonlight curriculum again, after taking two years off from using it.  I am so glad we revisited the idea!  Sonlight is so complete, totally planned out, and structured.  I love those aspects, but sometimes I let the "box check-er" in me get all freaked out about deviating from the schedule. 

Magazines--I am still serving on the city council.  It has been challenging, rewarding, and humbling.  I have so much to learn, so much growing to do.  I am grateful for the opportunity, so I am trying to make the best of the situation, make the best decisions I can, and never forget who I serve.

The English Novel--My fall college course has started!  I am doing a directed study on the novel.  I think it will be very interesting, and I am grateful to be studying under one of my favorite professors.  He is intelligent, thoughtful, and has always believed in me.  Let's hope I don't disappoint him this semester ;)


I hope to be back to a more regular schedule of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment