Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Project

Tiny Love and I spent the afternoon making and packaging two of the products we will be selling at a local store:
All-Purpose cleaner

Bath Salts

Later, Curlyjo and I worked on label designs.  Obviously, we are amateurs.


So, we decided to go the cheap smart route and order pretty address labels online for our products.  I think I like the rustic look, so we will keep the rest of the simple packaging.
We had so much fun working on this project together, and the girls are anxious to deliver them to the Market on the Square.  I am proud of what we have made, and excited to see how much the girls are learning from it.  On a Sunday afternoon, we covered art, home economics, graphic design, chemistry, math, and spelling.  Just by making little jars of homemade products.
Isn't that sweet?

She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness.  Proverbs 31:27


No comments:

Post a Comment