Saturday, December 18, 2010

If you...

If you let your daughter have access to too many Junie B. Jones books, she will call everyone "Lucille" and "Meanie Jim," and she will want to go to the store dressed like this:


If you get to the Market on the Square, look for my homemade, all natural body products and cleaners.  I will be selling:
  • deodorant
  • all-purpose cleaner
  • tub and tile scrub
  • bath salts
When I get the packaging created, I will post pics.  I am not very good at that part, so it should be interesting.  But, I am very excited to share this little business venture with my little helpers!  Curlyjo and Tiny Love have been helping me make all of the products in our very own cozy kitchen.  We like to put aprons over our pajamas...you know, for professional reasons ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment