- We moved Curlyjo back into the same bedroom as Tiny Love in order to make room in our tiny house for a "craft room." This room will eliminate the need for cleaning up the sewing project at the end of every craft session, as our home is just too cramped for leaving the machine and everything out. Now we have a solution! Thanks for the idea Flip Floppin' Mamma!
The sewing table.
Tiny Love's side of the room. She claims that she now sleeps better because she is by the wall.
Curlyjo's side of the room. She claims she sleeps better because she is not alone.
2. Daisy Dog is adjusting to life without Chins Monroe, who has succumbed to his cancer and is at peace now. We miss him terribly.
Poor Daisy...she just doesn't understand.
3. I have been cooking lots of yummy stuff. Case in point:
So yummy! Thanks for the idea, Country Simplicity!
4. My house is getting cleaned on a much better schedule, thanks to an awesome little website.
Great post, Time-Warp Wife!
5. Homeschooling is also going really well lately. I am growing more disciplined with our routine, and feel very encouraged by the products and ideas at the Vision Forum.
6. I could not express how much I am being blessed by studying the Bible every Tuesday afternoon with a sweet, wise, and godly woman.
Thanks, friends at Living Door!
Make sure you check out the links above. They will introduce you to people who have enriched my life with their creativity, friendship, encouragement, and provision.
Have a great day!