Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School

The first day of school went great!  The students this year:


Tiny Love, who is would be in kindergarten or first grade.


Curlyjo, who would be in fourth grade.

I say "would be" because they are homeschooled, and I don't really know what the public school is doing.  I know that my girls are bright, curious, fun, and busy.  That is good enough for me!

After lessons are over for the day, I do this:


Settle in my chair with a cup of tea, my planner and a book.  And my cell phone...I have a friend who is due to have a baby any day now, and I want to know when he arrives.

The girls do this:


Visit Webkins World, the place where brain cells and patience go to die.
They are allowed 15 minutes apiece. 

Daisy Dog does this:


We all have our own version of relaxation!
What a wonderful and peaceful first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment