Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

Moving is (mostly) behind us now, and we are so happy to be in our home again! 
Today is our first day of school here at the Campbell Homeschool.  I will post "First Day of School" photos tomorrow. 
Here is what our menu looks like for the week.  Brother, you may want to review this and see what nights you will be joining us for dinner...my guess is the nights that include beef.

Monday:  Beef Stew, Whole Wheat Beer Bread (see you later, Brother)
Tuesday:  Italian Chicken Sandwiches, Fresh veggies with Ranch
Wednesday:  Potato and Ham Rosti, Salad, Multigrain bread
Thursday:  Pasta with bacon and peas, salad
Friday:  Homemade Pizza, veggies
Saturday:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato soup
Sunday:  Leftovers

Now, a little peek inside my cozy castle:


I don't know what the deal is with the weird lighting in this photo, but you get the idea.  Just picture it without the jaundiced look.  See that lump on the ottoman?


Kitty Friend would have just been livid. 

My kitchen:


Cheerful, no?
I even commemorated the move by buying myself some flowers.  Because, why not? 


Men, you should check out Aldi for all your flower needs.  Cheap and so cute.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy for you.. Welcome back to town:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those walls could talk, I am sure they would say "Welcome Home My Family - I have Missed You!" You look like you belong there. Love You! Grandma Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the beer bread and just loved it.. It was very easy to make. It will be one I make often I'm sure

    ReplyDelete