Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekly Menu and a Treat!

Happy Menu Plan Monday Tuesday!  So, I am behind schedule, which seems to be my new schedule. 

This week's menu:

Meal 1:  Tacos (which I made with Morningstar Farms Veggie Crumbles, and no one knew ;)
Meal 2:  Crockpot Turkey Breast, Roasted Vegetables, Brown Rice
Meal 3:  Homemade Pizza
Meal 4:  Lasagna, Bread, Salad
Meal 5:  Eggs, Turkey Bacon, and toast

One night we will eat at church and one night will be leftovers.  Brother will be here for the turkey night and the lasagna, I am sure.  I bet he will be glad he dodged that "veggie crumble" bullet. 

In other news, I had a killer sweet tooth attack today.  I wanted to keep it pretty healthy, so I decided to try No Bake Apple "Cupcakes," an idea I found here.

Sweet tooth remedy:


Pumpkin Butter from our local orchard...bliss.



One apple, halved, topped with Pumpkin Butter and chopped walnuts.
The cupcake thing would have been better executed by a larger apple bottom. 
My apple was a runt.
But, this was just what I was craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment