Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back from the Abbey

My absence from the blog was viral. 

Curlyjo has been plagued with fever and tummy ache for two days. 

I have been plagued with the sound of the television for two days.


That would be The Sound of Music--again.
"How do you solve a problem like Maria?"
Easy...MUTE.
I love that movie, but seriously.  I am over it for now.
What does Curlyjo need when sick and watching enough TV to cause muscle atrophy?


Popcorn, extra salty.  You know, for the electrolytes.
I tried to sneak in some healthy food.


Some people like to exploit sister's illness, watching TV while flipping all over the place and taking over any uneaten snacks.



Thankfully, Curlyjo is on the mend, and Tiny Love has not contracted anything from sister.
And the TV is off.
Ahhhh, I can hear myself think. 
"The hills are alive, with the sound..."
*sigh*
It lingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment