- This small-town girl likes the view in the big city too.
(Yes, I took that. From the window of my hotel room. Wow.)
- In some parts of the country, beds apparently make themselves.
- It is entirely possible to spend three days straight (including a cumulative 12 hours in the car) with a friend and still be friends when it is over. Maybe even better friends.
- Buying too many books is not a compulsive disorder. It an "educational necessity" when you are a homeschooler. On really bad days, this fact alone will keep me from jumping ship.
(ahhh. homeschoolers' crack.)
- Illinois is beautiful...especially when you are homesick for the prairie.
- Paper dolls will ease the pain of being away from Mommy for three days.
- And the #1 Lesson I learned at the homeschool convention? I can trust that God is sufficient even when I am not, so RELAX.
Okay, maybe not that much.