Monday, March 29, 2010

There's No Place Like Home


If only they could just say it three times, click their heels and arrive safely from the land of Oz Canada.  Instead, they take an eight hour flight into the heart of the USA and into the arms of their kids.

And their grandkids.

After a home cooked meal Nick's Pizza, we hang out together, just enjoying the comfort of family.

Our family is not perfect, but I don't think it gets better this side of heaven.  There is conflict.  There is sorrow.  There are trials. 
And there is LOVE.

There is friendship.

There is laughter. 

So, for the next two weeks, I will enjoy NOT having part of my heart in Canada.

Welcome home, Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Glad they made it home safely.. Have a great visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww! so glad they are home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you with every beat of my heart!

    ReplyDelete